Monday, December 27, 2010

Randys Right Conservative Blog Censored

What has happened to free speech in our country?  Randy Dye is a patriot (and a retired nurse)  who has spoken out against Obama Care and other atrocities. His purpose - to protect the rights endowed to us by our Creator and enumerated in the Constitution.  

We should all be offended and concerned.

Randy's Right Conservative blog suspended                 
randyedye


Dec 27, 2010, 12:22 PM 


I've helped advertise wordpress for two years now with my blog. 
My blog got deleted yesterday during Christmas holidays without warning or detailed
          explanation. I have over two years worth of work and thousands of hours invested in

          my Conservative politics, video, photos and events that I've filmed all over this nation. 


          My inquiry as why my Conservative blog was taken down resulted in a auto response

          that no inquiries will be checked until after the holidays Jan 2. Until then, Randy's

          Right will be offline.

Randy Dye

Conservative Activist

North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment