Thursday, September 3, 2009

Health Insurance Reform Bus today

It is amazing that I even give a hoot about protecting the medical professional and people's access to it.

It will be a long time before I can blog about Duke Medical for some time. I am not inclined to blog when I am disappointed, sad and angry.

But I will head off and fight for the rights of doctors to not become government employees. Contrary to Dr. Howard Dean, I think doctors should get paid "fee for service." I want doctors to be able to practice medicine and get as wealthy as they possibly can. I want doctors to engage in research.

In return, I expect hospitals to encourage the relationship between patient and physician. I expect hospitals to stop marginalizing treating physicians by placing "hospitalists" in the shoes of treating physicians.

The Hospitalist Program Model is a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment