Glenn Beck has an awesome initiative - he is encouraging Americans to read his statement of the Twelve Values and Nine Principles. If you agree that these Values and Principles represent the foundation of our country, then you should upload your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to check out Beck. http://www.glennbeck.com/
Here's the photo I sent. It represents three generations of women in my family.
Read them through and upload that photo of your photo!
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Now take a picture of your family and let's have our collective voices heard.