Friday, September 19, 2008

IL Attorney General helps me against Dr. Chris Dangles and Carle Clinic

The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) bent itself into a pretzel to protect Chris J. Dangles, M.D. and Carle Clinic Association in Urbana, Illinois.

I am pleased to be able to report that not every Illinois state agency is designed to protect "bad doctors" at the expense of injured patients.

The Illinois Attorney General Office provided me with a recommendation and referral to federal authorities so that I can obtain justice against Dr. Chris Dangles and Carle Clinic Association! For the first time in years, I feel as though there is some degree of protection for patients in Illinois.

Of course, I will keep all informed on progress. Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment